COLUMBIA CITY — Columbia City’s Common Council will discuss Safe Haven Baby Boxes at its meeting on Tuesday, according to the council’s agenda.
The Council meets at 6 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chamber, 112 S. Chauncey St., Columbia City.
The city Board of Works, which meets at 5 p.m. at the same location, has a lengthy list of items on the agenda, including:
1. Farmers Market – Chris Lilly
2. Bid award- Greenhill Cemetery mowing
3. Pay request 18130.03- Robert E Crosby, Inc $349,146.00
4. Pay request 910669 – Dunigan Bros $844,114.01
5. Permit to locate in right of way: 605 N Forest Parkway
6. Construction warranty: Quail Ridge Phase II – Water
7. Street/Sidewalk Closing request- N. Line Street and VanBuren (VanBuren Flats)
8. Street Closing- Whitley County Lemonade Day
9. Plat approval- Ravenwood; Section 2
10. Training Agreement Appeal
11. Request for purchase – Gate Actuators – WWTP